CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1

August Already!?!? Damn...

I can't believe its already August! I feel like this year has flew by!!! But what I really can't believe that i'm actually going back to school, and yes this is the third time so hopefully my dumb ass will get it right this time. lmfao. Other than that life has been pretty damn good. I have several projects coming up that I'm pressed about and i have been chillin with old friends again or i guess you could say my real friends. lmfao.

Anyway, my birthday is in 2months and this year I'm going all out, I wanted to have a big party at a club for my 21st but I didn't. So I think that's what i'm gonna do this year, except Im gonna party for a whole week! I'm gonna start on a Tuesday and keep it going till Sunday! I want this one to be unforgettable, being that my bday was ruined last year! I can't wait! Any venue suggestions?

That's all for now, just felt like updating you all. lololol. Oh yeah, before I forget, I will be updating my page sometime this weekend if I have time! New layout and music! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thanks for the 411
and yep its
and u still rocking them jeans folk