CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29

Back to School...

So I'm finally getting back in school. yes, once again I will be attending school...we'll see how this goes.lololol. But I'm actually kinda excited. I feel like I have wasted alot of brain cells over the past year so school is definitely a good thing. So starting Aug 18 I will be going to school at Everest College for medical assistance. Now I know some of you are wondering how I decided to go from criminal justice to medical assistance but its simply because the demand for medical assistance in higher than ever right now and there is always gonna be a need for them. If you think about it, people are always gonna be sick, you never hear about doctors and nurses getting laid off. Plus its a good school and its only 8months. I went for my tour yesterday and I was satisfied with what I saw, plus two of my homegirls go there so I won't feel lonely. lmfao. Anyways, I'm excited and I just wanted to share the news:)

1 comments:

Rene_The_Black_Pearl said...

Thats so true, I was thinking of going back myself for those same reasons...the economic is getting tight and job security major important.