CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18

Its been a min...

So I've been very busy lately, so I haven't been writing very many blogs. But I'm back at it like a crack addict. lmfao. But life is good, I've been chilling, trying to find a new job and of course partying. Tonight is gonna be fun because we are celebrating my homegirls bday! There will be pictures come Monday lmfao.
Anyway, I have seriously been considering moving to Georgia with my mom. I feel like I'm stuck in the same spot that I was in when I graduated high school. The only difference is I have a lot more bills and I have my own place. Other than that nothing has really changed, and I'm in desperate need of a change in scenery. I know my mom would be more than happy about me moving down, I just have to make sure that's what I really wanna do cuz once i'm there, there is no turning back. I really wouldn't mind moving to DC and I'm actually apartment and job hunting now. Just gotta wait and see what happens, but just know once my lease is up, I will be some where new, and I can't wait!!!
I'm so happy I'm at home chillin cuz its such a nice day out, the homies are bout to come thru and I'm pressed about this weekend cuz I know its gonna be a wild one. Not only are we celebrating tonight but we are probably gonna hit club h20 tomorrow and i'm sure that's gonna be a wild night!!!! Stay tuned for some pics. lol

0 comments: