CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7

4th of July

My 4th of July was the best! I went to SC with all my family and we had soooo much fun! My family went all out this year, we had a moon bounce, snow cone machine, popcorn machine and it was catered with a full bar complete with a bartender. I got to see all my cousins who live far and I even saw some long lost cousins! lololol. We also had a shit load of fire works! We even had the kids doing relay races for prizes. It was a Rosco Jenkins Family Reunion lmfao. I can honestly say the family reunions get better every year! and of course, you know the older cousins went out and partied and man did we party! This year everyone is finally old enough so no one got left out! Grown and Sexxy. lolol Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful 4th cuz I know I did. Below are some pics. Enjoy:)

0 comments: