CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22

bored...

I haven't had much to talk about lately, but i'm bored right now so I figured I'd write a blog. Now where to start?? Oh yeah, Ivey's bday was nice but I had to leave cuz my sis was sick and I had to take her to the hospital, and in a way I'm happy I had to leave cuz there were some folks there that I am not to found of. But that's beside the point, my weekend was good...I didn't do much but lounge and I saw the new Batman movie which was off the chain! Other than that I've been chilling just trying to stay cool in this outrageous heat! I hate the heat, I seriously would rather be cold than hot! I dunno what I'm doing this weekend but I may just chill again, I don't really feel like doing much. Oh yeah and I found out I have a fake on myspace. lmfao. Yes, someone actually stole some pictures and is using them for their own personal profile. I couldn't do shit but chukkle, cuz I'm not even famous yet and I got Bitches wanting to be me. hahahhahaha. I'm so good:)

0 comments: