CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24

What is a Whore?

I'm tired of niggas calling girls whores. I think we have forgotten the true defintion of a whore.

A whore is a woman who engages in sexual acts for money or a promiscuous, immoral woman.

Now that I have given yall the definition I want to put my two sense in on the topic. I don't see anything wrong with a woman having sex with a man she is not in a relationship with as long as she is not in a relationship herself and he is not in a relationship, and as long as she is not sleeping with a different guy every night or sucking every dick she sees what's the problem? Nowadays a relationship is a foreign language to most men anyway so why not have some fun? Why is it that a man can sleep with a different woman every night and not be considered a whore? Why is it that a man can sleep with 2 girls in the same night and niggas phrase him but if a female says she had sex with 2 different dudes in the same night she is a whore? Now that may not be the best thing for a female to run around saying but how does that make her a whore? If she is happy with what she is doing then let her do her. I don't know, maybe I just don't get it...

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

if he accepts money he a whore too
if he pays for a movie. buy her stuff, and she takes money for sex on street or not that is whorish unbecoming of a woman

Alex Longarm said...

True but I feel I woman should be a woman... how can a woman instill in our child (the future) correct morals and purity with behaviors like that. women shouldnt follow suit because some of us men are acting like whores. Two wrongs dont make a right. Krama is true...those men always get it back, even if they never show it.