CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1

Annoyed...

I feel like all I do is work, work, and more work. And I'm sick of the shit! I'm tired of working every day for what seems like absolutely nothing. I mean I know I work to pay bills and to provide for my sister but the shit is getting old. I feel like I'm stuck in a whole and I can't get out or like I'm in car but not fucking moving. I want to try all kinds of things and do the unthinkable, but how can this be done when I'm held back because of a lack of funds. For example, how the fuck am I supposed to pay for school when I got bills out the ass just for living. Schools want thousands of dollars just for you to learn but they don't give a fuck about what you got going on at home until you can't pay your fucking tuition. Don't get me wrong I love my life but I don't like what my life intales. I need a change, I don't know if it will be as simple as getting a new job or if I will be moving away from here, but something needs to happen because I'm driving myself crazy. What really kills me is they keep raising the cost of living and gas but a mofo aint getting a raise. How am I supposed to survive? I know I have managed to make it work for this long but its like what am I supposed to do? Hustle? I've been there and done that and that has just made my life worst. I know it doesn't help that I live in one of the most expensive counties in the world but this is all I know right now. I came here 6 or 7 years ago and this is all I know. I've never been in one place this long and I don't want to have to start over. I know that sounds dumb and maybe a bit childish but I've moved around my whole life so now that I'm finally settled its gonna suck ass to have to do it all over again. I'm not gonna lie I do wanna get the fuck away from here but it has become my home.

0 comments: