CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27

A Long Day Ahead Of Me

I woke up this morning tired and not wanting to go to work at all! But instead of laying in bed until the last minute I forced myself to wake up and get dressed. I hate working and I should have just called off but I figured save the sick days being that my boss is on vacation. No need to be off when he's off...lololololol.
So now I'm sitting here doing a whole bunch of nothing as usual. Surfing the web, chatting with various friends on facebook and myspace and bidding on ebay items. I already know work is gonna go by very slow today because its raining and I have nothing to do so I've already braced myself...lololol. I hate to complain because I get paid pretty good to sit here and do nothing all day but it gets old after a while. I think I need a chance in scenery...I want a new job but this one is 5minutes from my house and I'm very comfortable with all my co-workers. Everyone here is so happy and positive, which is great, but I have to think about myself. I'm pretty sure I have gotten everything out of this job that I'm gonna get being that I do the same thing every day. Plus there is no room for advance. I work for a small company where everyone has been here for years, so in my department unless one of them gets fired or quits I have no real chance of advancement which sucks.


Photobucket


On a brighter note its Thursday which means tomorrow is Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! My favorite day of the week! I'm looking forward to the next couple of weekends cuz I have some photoshoots lined up and a few must attend events! I can't wait, I love being in front of the camera it feels so good, i feel like its my destiny...lmfao. Photoshoots are a chance for me to express myself creatively and i feel so sexxy after looking at my photos! And I absolutely love partying, i don't think there is a weekend when I don't. Networking parties are the best, you meet all kind of people and hear all kinds of horror model stories lol. Its crazy how people really remember my name from photos, and I feel so honored! I love the fact that people know who I am! This helps when I'm at events because it makes me feel more comfortable, that helps because I am able to talk to people as if I've known them forever which helps get me lots of jobs and make lots of connects! I'm really trying to take it to the top, I wanna chill with Hugh Heffner and The Girls Next Door, I wanna be on King and all those hot magazines...and I'm gonna try my hardest to do it!





0 comments: