CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30

Lazy...

I've been very lazy today...but I'm like this every Sunday. Greg and I have been watching movies all day. So far I've seen the Illusionist which has a crazy twist to the end of the story, Bench warmers a hilarious movie about geeks...i couldn't stop laughing! Then i watched Ghostrider...please be aware that this movie is wack...so overrated...and I'm upset that i watched the whole movie, but the graphics were pretty good. Oh yeah, i almost forgot i also watched The new ninja turtles...i was not impressed...i felt like it was a kid movie that could have and should have been a better. Now I'm frying pork chops for dinner and preparing lunches for tomorrow. i don't wanna go to work tomorrow but i gotta do what i gotta do. beer pong didn't happen because a bunch of craziness happened that night but I'm looking forward to next Friday, my home girl is having a party and i can't wait. I love house parties! chilling with your friends and not spending a bunch of money on drinks. Sharing old stories and just over all having a good time with my bitchez!
Next Wednesday there is a managers meeting at my job where managers will be flying in and i know they are gonna get on my damn nerves...and i only say that because for whatever reason they think people are going to cater to them and I'm not the one! but besides that I'm watching this game right now between Davis and Kansas and its crazy...if Davis wins right now that's gonna mess up a bunch of people's brackets! wowwwww! I've decided that for my sisters birthday I'm going to take her to NY. She is gonna love it, I've already reserved a car and i plan to reserve a hotel tomorrow. Its gonna be Memorial day weekend so there will be plenty to do! I can't wait...I'm so excited! Well back to washing clothes and preparing for the week ahead of me...happy Sunday=0]

0 comments: