CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24

My Intro

I discovered this site some time ago, but at that time it was not being used like it is today, so i deleted my old account and decided to create a new one! I needed a fresh start any way. Being that I'm tired of writing blogs on myspace I figured why not try a site where everyone blogs lol.
Ne ways, let me tell you about ME. I'm a full time administrative assistant and I model part time. I juggle with the constant struggle of wanting to be in school and not wanting to be in school, so from time to time I'm enrolled but right now I'm not. I know I need to finish my degree and stop bullsh*tting but its hard when you don't have mommy and daddy to leach off of and you take care of your younger sister who is also enrolled in college. My parents decided last year that it was better for them to be apart so they are currently separated and my mom is in ATL and my dad is well some where being my dad. My sister didn't want to go with either of them so she lives with me, I like it better that way anyway because I love my baby sister and I wouldn't know what to do without her! She is my real first best-friend! So Life has been hard because I will admit I hate my dad for leaving my mom and for acting as if we aren't his kids, but hey that's life. So I've also been struggling with my emotions with their separation because I at one point was a daddy's girl!
Outside of dealing with my mixed emotions I have been focusing on my modeling, I have been promoting parties, hosting parties and doing some sexy photo shoots. I have lots of future projects coming up and I have done a lot of networking which should help me get my name and face all over! So far I've got the Internet going nutz with my myspace page and my blackplanet page. Hopefully with all this work I've been doing I will soon have a possible career change, cuz I hate sitting behind a desk all day but we shall see what my future has in store for me. Well that's all folkz I'm getting off work and I can't think of anything else right now...

1 comments:

Paul Bernard Baker said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Good luck with yours.