CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26

Dead



i'm so hurt
i don't know what to do or whom to turn to to...
what do i do??
how can this be happening?
why me? it can't be...help me please!
what did i do to deserve this?
will any one miss me?
fuck which way do i run?
left...no right...
where do i go?
am i running in the right direction?
i'm screaming but no one can hear me!
i want to live...please just let me live...
i swear i'll do right
just give me another chance
let me prove i'm a good person
tell my family i love them
i can hear him coming
i have to be quiet
where do i hide?
here...no he can see me
i'll here...





he slowly walks threw the dark wooded area...looking for her...she sits quietly...but he can hear her heart beating...she feels him getting close and she panics...


HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


she runs...



CAN SOMEBODY HEAR ME!!! HELP ME!



still running...


she stumbles over a rock and falls face first on pavement...


YES! A ROAD SOMEONE HAS TO BE AROUND!


SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!


I'M SO TIRED...


HELP ME!
she sees headlights...
HEY STOPPPPPPP!
she jumps in front of a car...
LET ME IN!!!!
she hops in the car...
trying to catch her breath...


THANK YOU SO MUCH!
she turns and looks at the driver to say thank you again....


YOUR WELCOME


she looks at him again

wait you're...



YES SWEETHEART


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!



0 comments: