CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11

Catching Up

So its been a while since I last posted a blog. I have been a little busy and lazy. Not to mention the fact that I have had a terrible cold for the past 2 weeks. I'm finally getting better so its back to business. My sister's birthday is next week so I will be planning that out. We will probably have a beer pong tournament only because that's what she wants to do and have a cake while singing the traditional happy birthday. I still haven't figured out what I'm gonna get her yet. The Lakers lost today so I'm a little upset. The game was so close and they went into overtime, but it was for nothing because they still lost. Lately I've been chilling hard not wanting to do much at all. I have cancelled a few photo shoots and been in the house all weekend. I guess its because my body is tired. I haven't had good sleep in a while so I'm happy I stayed in and got some sleep for once. Plus I got to spend some quality time with Greg and I haven't been doing that lately. Gotta keep home happy! Yesterday I went to a baby shower and there were lots of baby's there. The baby shower was nice but it seems like having babies is a disease. Everyone and their mother either has a baby or is pregnant. I guess I wouldn't mind having a baby but I don't want one. Its just not in my plans right now and it seems like it might not ever be. I don't know but I do know I have plenty of time and I'm definitely not rushing. On a brighter note a lot of my friends are graduating from college this year so I will be attending several parties. Plus school is out so all of my college buddies will be coming home for the summer so you know I will be partying, not to mention all of the birthdays coming up! I'm so excited its finally summer!

summer '08!

0 comments: