CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14

Poor Puppy:(

Remi was due for his shots yesterday so I listened to my dumb ass sister and let them give him a sedative, and he was so high. He could hardly walk and he wasn't his self so me being the punk I am I started crying. I never seen him like that before and I didn't like it at all. He was OK while he got his shots but then they had to cut his nails and he didn't like that at all. He even snapped at one of the technicians which is not like him at all. I felt so bad because he was drugged up and scared. My poor puppy didn't know what to do with his self, and to top it off he was high like that all day yesterday. So he couldn't eat or drink because the vet said if he threw up he could swallow it and end up in the emergency room. Yesterday was a sad day and I seriously don't think I'm gonna get over it, so I promised Remi that I would never let them give him that shit again. They will just have to figure out another way to cut his nails.

0 comments: