CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29

Cops..

No I didn't get arrested lol. I love the show Cops...it is seriously my favorite show. I watch it everyday at 7:30 on true TV. Lmfao...As a matter a fact I'm watching it right now. Everyday for the past couple of months I have been watching Cops at the same time....I'm stuck on it!!!! I give this show 2 thumbs up and I recommend it to everyone. The best episodes are when people are drunk and they try to get away or start talking shit and they end up getting fuckked up by the police. and I love the car chases that shit is crazy. But I guess if I knew I was about to get locked up for a long time I'd run too. I mean why not? You don't have shit to loose. You're already getting locked up. [[[[Lmfao]]]]


But wait...why did this girl just say this nigga ran up on her and beat her with a stick!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaahaha!!! this is the funniest shit! but hold on it was her drunk ass brother and she is pregnant!!!! Now he is resiting arrest and all these cops are on him. and of course this idiot is black!!!! These cops damn near put that nigga to sleep; once they finally got the cuffs on he couldn't walk. lololololololololololololol!!!!


Then you have the episodes where some dummy try's to rob a store and gets stuck inside or can't get what they want so they do something ridiculous. This show is pure entertainment!!!

Neway if you haven't seen the show you definitely need to! Its the best:)

0 comments: