CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22

Extra Happy!

Okay so this weekend is gonna be off the chain! I'm so fucking excited and I can't wait until i get off because I'm off work tomorrow! Therefore my weekend official starts today and I don't have to work Monday, so I will be partying all weekend! Tonight we are going to the Ultra Bar, tomorrow I will attending Kristin's graduation from University of Maryland I'm soooooo proud of her after that we will probably go eat some where and take lots of pictures! Then later on that night me and the gurlz will be going out and doing something, dunno what or where yet! Saturday is Kristin and Richelle's graduation party so we will be at that all day, we might even go out that night...lololol. Sunday me and the family are headed to the beach and Monday we will be crashing someones cook out!!! I'm so happy about this weekend and i can't wait for the festivities to begin. The anticipation is killing me. Today when I get off work I'm gonna do something to my hair and get a pedicure and manicure and hit the mall-i don't have shit to wear!!! Oh yeah I almost forgot. I have officially stopped getting gel on my nails! My nails are long and healthy now:) Anyway, I've had a good week. No problems at all, so I must admit I am a little extra happy today. Lately I've been a great mood for nothing. Just walking around with a big kool-aid smile all day every day...lololol



0 comments: