CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was truly one of the best weekends ever. I can't remember the last time I was this happy! First we started out by celebrating Tiara's birthday. Thursday night we went to Avenue, Friday night we were at Blu Lounge for a sec(literally) then we hit The Zodiac Lounge, and of course everyone and there mother were there being that its the new hot spot in Montgomery County. Lmfao:) We ended her birthday with IHOP and I must admit it was good being that I usually don't fuck with IHOP.

Saturday was a pretty chill day being that I tired myself out from the festivities on Thursday and Friday. Saturday evening we went over to Richelle's house for her and Kristin's graduation cook out party. And man did I have fun. Her whole family is cool. lolololol. I ate good, danced a little, played beer pong and had jello some delicious jello shots! lololol.

On Sunday, Greg, Tai and myself went to Bethany Beach for the day. Not only was it a relaxing ride but it was a beautiful day outside. I layed out on the beach, got a tan, and messed with my sister all day long(she can't swim). We just relaxed and enjoyed the day while it lasted. We came back later that night and we were all knocked out!

Memorial day was spent relaxing as well. We stayed in bed for a while, played some grand theft auto of course and grilled. Greg made some of the best ribs ever. I stuffed my face and was happy. It was so nice outside even Remi was chillin for once and he usually acts crazy. lololol.


Overall my weekend was wonderful. Also, you can see some exclusive pictures on my facebook and myspace page:)

1 comments:

Rene_The_Black_Pearl said...

that BBQ chicken looks tasty