CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27

Me In Depth...

*.If you could live in any other place, where & why?
LA...b/c that's my true home:)

*.What animal best represents you & why?
Lion...I got the heart of the biggest Lion-I'm confident Like Fuck'em all!

*.What is the craziest thing you ever did?
I've done a lot of crazy things in my life time.

*.If you could meet anyone, who would it be & why?
Kobe...b/c I love him<3

*.If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?
The Mafia Decade...b/c I would have fit right in.

*.If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Invisibility...so I could rob banks and get away.

*.Whos is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Kobe...duhhhhhh

*.What color best represents you?
Pink...B/c I'm always bubbly.

*.What would your life's theme song be?
I'm the Life of the Party-Snoop...key word-Life of the Party:)

*.Who would you cast to play you in a movie?
Megan Good

*.What celebrity best represents your vision of fashion?
Kim Kardashian...we are both bold and daring!

*What would your life movie be called?
The Almost Famous Life Of Arista

*.What is the greatest music video of all time?
Nas...You can Hate me now

*.If you could star in any t.v. show, which one would it be?
Road Rules or Real World

*.What vehicle best represents you?
745 BMW-classy and sassy

*.If you could bring back 1 famous person from the dead for a day, who & why?
2Pac...b/c he would be the best rapper alive. Plus I don't feel like it was his time.

*If you became president, what would you do first?
Change the age limit in driving. No one under 18 and no one over 65.

*.If you got one tattoo, what would it be?
Well, I have 6 already. I thinking about getting a new one. I just don't know what yet...

*.If you were on MTV's Made, what would you ask to be?
A Playmate

*Who do you think is the hottest athlete?
Kobe...come on now. was this a trick question???

*.Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress?
actress-Halley Berry actor-Denzel Washington

*.Who do you think is the hottest musician/singer/rapper?
rapper-Jim Jones singer-Alicia Keys

*.Who do you think is the hottest t.v. reality star?
Flavvvvvvvva Flav!

*.What sport best represents you & why?
Boxing...cuz I'll fuck you up!

*.What is your most missed memory of childhood?
My grandma and bestie Jasmine-RIP

*.What is your greatest accomplishment?
My life Now:)

0 comments: