CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14

Drunk Blogging

I don't have much to say but I do know I'm on. Today was such a long day and I'm so happy work is over and that I'm home with people I care about. I can't wait till Friday OMG. Plus I'm pressed because its my sister's birthday and I know we are gonna party hard! But I still dunno what I'm gonna get her...I guess I need to think about that.

Anyway I'm sitting here bored out of my mind and I'm thinking about the next tattoo I'm gonna get. I'm so indecisive so I've been putting it off but I really wanna get tatted up for the summer. So far its between a koi fish on my back and stars. I want stars because I'm a star but at the same time so many people have stars and its kinda played out. I want the Koi fish because its beautiful and represents me in every aspect but its gonna cover up most of my back and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. Then from time to time all kinds of things pop in my head like butterflies, the evil eye, flowers...omg all kinds of shit. So honestly I dunno what I want...lololol.



But hold on....why the fuckkkkkkkkkk does R. Kelly have this video called Hair braider and he has gold fucking hair. OMG....R.Kelly has officially fell off the map. I am no longer a fan of his. Its so bad I had to take a picture. check it out!

0 comments: