CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25

BET Awards

Every year I complain about how bad the BET awards are, but this year was serious! Not only did they suck, but the sound was even fucked up! Now we all know Alicia Keys can sing and for whatever reason it sounded horrible. Alicia Keys did look good as shit though! The best performances were Alicia Keys, T-pain, Young Jezzy, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, everyone else completely sucked!!!!!! The tributes they did and the life achievement award was good, But I'm seriously disappointed with those awards! Then they were extra long for no reason, they even gave out awards to people that seriously shouldn't have gotten them. For Best Male Hip Hop Artist they gave it to Kayne over Lil Wayne and I was mad as shit because the song he won it for sucks ass!!!!!! Lil Wayne only got The People's Choice Award which is some complete bullshit!!!! That nigga is a lyrical genius!!!!!


Chris Brown and Ciara were gettin it!!! They made me wanna take some one down...OMG!!! I loved his performance! But, I'm mad Rhinanna was not dancing with him, they showed her watching from the crowd looking blown. lmfao
But hold on lets talk about some of the wardrobe because I was disappointed with that as well! Tpain looked a fucking mess with that outfits he had on! But it was funny when he changed into the T-Wayne shirt. I couldn't stop laughing!!! By the way I took these pics with my sidekick so they look kinda bad.
Jennifer Hudson's dress was entirely too tight!!! not to mention, it was wack as shit! Lil Kim looked like she got her face done right before the show, then she had these silver looking pants on lmfao! Keisha Cole and her family looked ridiculous and her performance sucked!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been soooo mad at the BET awards. I think I'm gonna just stop watching them!!! I said it before and I'll say it again the BET awards get worst and worst ever year!

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i aint see them
didnt know they were
i guess u wont like my recent post then lol