CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16

FASHION JUNKIE


Those who know me, know I'm a total shopaholic and that I love dresses! Fashion is one of my passions; it always has been. I remember growing up I wanted to go to school for fashion design but I never pursued my dreams. Even though, I didn't go to school for it I still have a love for fashion and I'm always up to date with the newest trends. Now I'm gonna share some dresses that I love.

Kelly looks absolutely amazing in this dress. I love the color; its so vibrant and its fun and flirty. This dress could be worn to an award ceremony or maybe even prom.

Fergie's Dress is hot. Its so sheek and sexy. Its not tooo tight and just drapes on her body, making the dress look very class and elegant.


Eva looks so vibrant in this dress; it makes her look as if she is glowing. I love the color and I love the style. This is another dress that could be worn to prom, homecoming, an award ceremony or some sort of banquet.


Kim Kardashian is know for her sexy dresses. I like this dress because it doesn't show too much. A typical dress like this would show too much cleavage but this one shows just enough, so that it could be worn to several different occasions. Its sexy with a hint of class. Plus the color is very pretty!


I don't typical like dresses like this but the design of this dress is amazing. The details are crazy and the color is on point. Plus she wore the hell out of this dress.


I had to add the girls next door to this blogg simply because I love them and they always have beautiful dresses on.
Hedi's dress has to be my ultimate favorite. Its so sexy and her body makes it look even better. I personally could probably never wear this dress but she wore it well. The color is nice and I'm sure you could wear it to several different events. I love it! 2 thumbs up!

I like this dress because its different and most people wouldn't dare to wear it. But I think its Hot and it could definitely be worn on several different occasions.


I love the design of this dress and the colors. It reminds me of an Egyptian princess. You probably would only wear it once but as long as you wear it right I guarantee you would have everyone wanting one.

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so u a fashionista LOL. anywho im gonna add u 2 my roll so i can chk on ms tatooed rt foot if u dont mind