CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22

Weekend Recap:)

My weekend was wonderful! I started my weekend with a girls night out at Zanizabar and mannnnn was it fun! I don't think there has ever really been a time where we went out and didn't enjoy ourselves. I take that back there was a time, lmfao...but I won't discuss it. Neway, Zanzibar was packed and I had a blast! We partied hard that night, as a matter a fact my legs still hurt. lololololol and you already know I took tons of pictures!!!! Saturday I ran errands all day, like seriously I was up at 8...mind you I didn't get in the house until 4. So once I got finished doing all that I ate and slept for the rest of the day. i had plans to go out but I was sooooo tired I ended up staying in. I woke up at 10 like damn I really did sleep all day. I did watch Superbad for the first time and I must say if you have not seen that movie you need to go get it. It was the funniest movie ever, I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!!! Today I'm just chilling in the house, I might go out to DC in a little while to go so my homegurl but I dunno. I'm feeling really lazy. I think I'm just gonna prepare myself for work tomorrow. Well that's all folkz I'm going back to doing nothing:)