CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10

~New Chapter~

I guess you can say I have started a new chapter in my life. So I have a couple of things that I'd like to share. First off I want to Congratulate my sister on getting accepting into The University of Baltimore where she will be studying forensics(they have the best forensics program in the US). I'm proud of you lil sis you will be doing big things in your life!
I'm excited to say that I'm moving up in the model world. I'm not only hosting parties but I have people literally throwing photo shoots at me for their companies. I have several projects coming up including a photo shoot this Saturday that I can't wait to do! and its crazy because when I first started I had to submit myself for everything; now they hit me up asking me for availability and prices! (and it don't get no better than that.) Yesssss a nigga is getting paid! Fuckk working for free! I even have all the local DMV artist trying to get me to be in their videos. Which for a small fee might work.
But neways off that shit. I can officially say I'm done with the past and I'm not looking back. I'm not gonna lie certain events had me fucked up and even made me cry, and I used to wish certain shit didn't happen but now that I look back I'm like damn was it really worth it? I know I have done some fucked up things, got rid of some friends, and changed for the better but that's just apart of growing up. If it were meant to be it would be; and not only that I'm happy I have mad new friends, expanded my horizons, and gotten closer to old friends. I'm also happy cuz I'm drama free and doing me. Yeah, I still party but not as much(unless I'm getting paid or its all inclusive). I still smoke(that's never gonna change) and yep I still drink but you know what...that's me and when I'm ready to stop I will. But until then I'm gonna live my life like everyday is my last because you never know when you are gonna stop breathing.
I know I have told you all in previous bloggs that this is the happiest I've been in a long time and it truly is. Never have I felt so loved, wanted and appreciated. I couldn't be any happier. I have my family and true friends on my side. What else could a girl possibly want?

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

first kudos to sis
2nd
u write well
hope u dont mind the drive by any who
Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
and
my folk did a review and interview on me so chk it