CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a couple of videos I found hilarious at work. I don't have much to do today so I've been surfing the net all day! It sucks but hey, some body's gotta do it. lolol Watch and Enjoy!



Stripper Falls!!!!!

hahahahahaahaha! what an idiot!!!! First off she definitely is not phat( pretty hot and tempting) enough to be a stripper. Secondly, maybe she needs to practice her moves before going in front of an audience, and lastly how old is this girl? She looks young as hell! where are her parents?????


Teacher Destroy's A Student's Laptop!!!!!

Personally, there is no way any teacher would have did this to me. I would have jumped across that table so fast he wouldn't have known what to do with himself, and since when do they allow teachers to smash laptops up anyway? I wonder if he is still a teacher and if so, where does he teach cuz I don't want to be a student at that school!!!!!


Teacher Fights Student!!!!

OK, someone needs to beat both their ass's. They need to smack the teacher because you don't put your hands on a student ever, but obviously this child needs to be smacked for acting up in school. I don't know who started this fight but i found it amusing!

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

how and where did u fing this
not gone ask how much timeook lol it t