CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16

My Tattoos-Inspired by Raw Dawg Buffalo

I have 6 tattoos. My love for tattoos is like my lovve for KOBE. I don't know what it is but I'm addicted. I want more. I just don't know what yet. Oh yeah before I forget, I don't have a picture of the daisies on my back. so one of my tattoos is missing...lol.


This is my favorite tattoo out of all 6. Its the word "Love", located on my right foot. I got this tattoo for my love Greg.


Located on my stomach this tattoo seems to be every one's favorite. Idk why, but it is. Its an "A" for Arista. Obviously. lmfao


My Eagle! Located on my right side, this tattoo stands for freedom. I'm a free spirit and I do what the fuck I wanna do. I lovve this tattoo and its my second favorite.


Its the Libra baby. lololol. Located on my right wrist this tattoo means Libra in Arabic. and before you say, are you sure that's what it means...i had an Egyptian guy read it to me. So yes, my tatt means exactly what I tell you!


This is my dragon. Located on my left leg. Its purpose was a best friend tatt, but unfortunately me and her are not friends anymore. I still love the tattoo and I may get something added to it!

0 comments: