CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23

My First Movie!!!

So I'm really excited right now, because the producer of the movie "The Weekend" just asked me to be in it!!!!! Its the first urban comedy to be shot in DC!!!!! Here is a little about the movie.

This urban comedy classic is set in the nation's Capital, delivers everything except a dull moment. On one of the biggest weekends in the city, Twan finds himself between a rock and a hard place when he promises to spend quality time with his girlfriend Niesha. The tables are turned when Niesha regrets holding Twan to his promise and Twasn's friend Billy Da Kid helps cover up Twans mess with gut wrenching laughs!

The role I will be playing is a character named Iceey and she is baddd:) The scene I'm in will be at a club during a Pajama Jam party where I will be trying to persuade Twan to leave with me verses his girlfriend Niesha. (which shouldn't be hard for me to do. lmfao) Its not a big role but I'm excited to be in the movie, because instead of me submitting myself, I was personally invited:) Your girl is moving up in the world!!!!

All girls who want to be part of the pajama jam scene let me know because they still need fillers!

0 comments: