CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18

Plies



For whatever reason I'm in love with Plies and I'm not gonna lie I was not really feeling him before. But now that I have listened to his album I love this guy. He has this gangsta swagg that turns me on...lmfao. He's obviously not cute and he is skinny. Hell, maybe its the money but the fact of the matter is every time I hear Bust It Baby I wanna see this dude. hahahaha.

I love Plies:)

Below is my favorite song! I seriously love this song! Watch and Enjoy!


Plies (Feat. Ne-Yo) - Bust It Baby Pt. 2 (MUSIC VIDEO)

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so u a bus it baby

well he ok
but i think his message is foul
like george bush is foul but u know how i feel
u read denoument

u should chk this video

http://happynappyhead.blogspot.com/2008/02/black-women-as-bust-it-babies.html