CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30

At work SICK...


I'm sitting at work right now and I'm sick as shit. I don't know how or where I got a cold from but I do know its killing me. My throat is sore and I'm coughing up my lungs. I hate being sick because when I get sick I get really sick and I usually end up calling out of work and staying in bed for a couple of days. The worst part is that everyone in my office has been sick and I'm the last one to get it. I'm soooo pissed off that I'm sick because I feel like had they stayed their contagious asses at home I wouldn't be having this problem. Now everyone is looking at me in disgust because I'm coughing, sneezing, and sniffling when they are the ones who gave me a cold in the first fucking place. My chest is hurting so bad right now that my back is starting to hurt and I can't take it! ughhhhhhhh...
I feel and look like complete shit, and I hate taking medicine so that is out of the question, and the Doctor is a definite negative. I don't do doctor's! All I can do is just sit here and suck it up...but damn I feel like shit!

0 comments: