CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18

Rita's-Ice.Custard.Happiness


I had Rita's Icecream for the first time yesterday and I must say I'm impressed! I kept wondering what all the fuss was about and why every time I drove past there was a long line of people. Well I know now. I had a Blueberry Blendi and I was in heaven:) For those of you wondering what a Blendi is-A Blendini is a combination of Rita's Frozen Custard, with either crushed Oreo® Cookie pieces or Nilla Wafer pieces and Rita's famous Italian/Cream Ice blended together into a delicious frozen treat you eat with a spoon! It had my mouth watering and I finished it in a matter or minutes. I'm not gonna lie I was sceptical at first about trying blueberry icecream but I figured a Rita's associate wouldn't steer me wrong. Plus the girl told me she had tried everything and that was her favorite! So i gave it a try and I have absolutely no complaints! Rita's is my new hot spot for the summer!

0 comments: