CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17

Spring Is Here But Summer Needs To Hurry Up!


Spring is finally here and its such a beautiful day outside! The weather is perfect! Not Too Hot and Not Too Cold! It can't get any better! I can't wait to get off work and take Remi for a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Yesterday we played outside all afternoon until Remi decided to start acting like a fool. He ruined a football game and scared the shit out of some kids! It was hilarious!

The one thing I can't stand about Spring are the bugs! Bees, Ants, Spiders...yuck! I hate bugs and the creep me out! I know we need bugs but they really disturb me sometimes, lmao.

I'm going to get my hair done today and I must say I am very excited about that! I need my hair done badly! It doesn't look bad but I have gotten so used to my hair being done weekly that when I have to go 2 or 3 days without it being done I don't feel like myself. I have several functions this weekend that I plan on attending so my hair can't be looking all crazy anyway! Tonight I may take my little sister out to Avenue since I never really party with her, tomorrow I'm supposed to host a Part 2 of "Bad Gurlz Night Out", Saturday is still undecided but I will probably just be with my hubby and Sunday is 4/20 and Mambo Sauce will be at the Grand Billiards so you already know I'm in there like swim wear since its local because I usually don't go out on Sundays! I can't wait for the weekend to start!!!!!! Plus I will get to see my gurlz whom I have not seen all week! This weekend is gonna be off the chain:)

0 comments: