CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7

Weekend Recap

My weekend was the best! I had so much fun and i must admit it was nice to see my high school buddies ! We drank good, ate good and danced the night away. That was the first all nighter I've pulled in a while! And let me tell you, i made the cd's and screwed them all up! lololol...i sat behind this computer for hours making those cd's and I still managed to screw them up! I had music on them that I didn't even know...heheheheehe:0) Then Roni made this good long island ice tea; which was her own concoction, and I had vodka and orange juice so I was in the ZONE!


The party was so crazy that Roni's neighbor John came over to party and I'm sure it was the best night of his life( look at the pictures!) There was no fighting and no one in the building called the police suprisingly! I also wanna say that I enjoyed being wit Dee, cuz that's how it used to be between us, we used to do that shit every weekend, we used to just get fucked up, take dumb ass pictures, gossip and have a good ass time! i dunno what happend, and I know this will probably never be the same but I do love ya Bitch and I hope we can keep all the bullshit behind us and chill more often but if not just know I'm still here:) Overall we had a great time! and I'm gonna plan the next party at my place! we all came to the conclusion that we should have a function at least once a month! But there is no place like home and i was more than happy to come home and recover...chill with my baby Greg and my baby Remi! My weekend was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: