CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3

Dave wuz here!


I was more than excited when my brother finally got here yesterday! I was so sad to see him go today and I miss him already. We did a lot of catching up last night, and we had a lot of fun. My other brother even had to come thru and show Dave some love! and a word of advice; NEVER ORDER FROM MAGAINO'S WHEN YOU AREN'T SOBER!!!!! We managed to order $50 worth of food last night for 4 people...WTF?? lmao...and it was good! But when I woke up this morning I was like I can't believe I did that dumb shit...hehehehehe=0] We stayed up drinking, watching movies and acting dumb until we all fell asleep in the living room. I woke up at like 3am like damn I need to take my happy ass to sleep, I gotta go to work in the morning...lolol!

And of course I snapped some pictures!!! He wouldn't cooperate so they are pretty shitty...he looks retard but he's not.lolol...and for whatever reason I look fat as hell but whatever...lol

0 comments: