CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14

Loving Life


Fashion show rehearsal was very interesting last night. I met some guy from the Wire who will be in the fashion show and Jazz from Dru Hill; he will also be in the fashion show. I had fun practicing my Catwalk and networking. I could not stop laughing at all the guys drooling at us while we were practicing our walks. I just kept thinking to myself why don't yall get a life lmao. Don't you have something better to do, and damn can yall please stop staring at my ass! Overall I had a really good time and I can't wait for the fashion show! There are going to be all kinds of designers, local rappers and photographers there and I can't wait to mingle and make contacts for future projects. I know its gonna be off the chain!
While driving to DC yesterday I did a little recap of my life and I must say I'm happy with the road my life is going down. I'm drama free, I have all kinds of projects coming up and I have my wonderful family and friends by my side. So I told myself I don't need anyone from my past because if they were true they would still fuck with me no matter what and I don't need to beat myself up over anything that happened in the past either cuz what's done is done, and I have no regrets! I know I have evil thoughts sometimes and I know at times I can be a Bitch but I have come to the conclusion that we all do, some of us a little more than others, lololol.
I have started taking my religion a lot more serious and I will admit it has helped me. I used to have crazy blackouts at random times but they finally stopped, I even sleep through a whole night. I have finally made peace with myself and I'm very content with my life. I have always loved myself but I don't think I believed in myself. I stopped blaming my dad for the divorce and I even forgave my uncle whom for the longest time I hated. I cut out people who I think were no good for me and I am stronger than ever and nothing will hold me back from my goals and dreams.

0 comments: