CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11

Floyd's and Blue Motorcycles

Damn I'm tired and I don't feel good...

I decided to co-host a party last night at Floyd's; its a lounge/bar...with pool tables and a dance floor [its actually a really nice spot...i may have to have a party there] and it was so weak that I drank entirely too much! Yes for the first time in a long time I got sick from drinking...lmao...now I'm sitting here at work blown and sick! I wanna go home sooooo bad and lay in my bed! I know that's not gonna happen though because its Friday and you already know I'm partying tonight! I'm probably gonna go home and at least try to take a nap. Even though that joint was weak I still had fun, my co-host got the crowd all excited and I was rockin like shit to the music! I think blue motorcycles are gonna be my new favorite drink cuz I was Ripped...they taste so good that's probably why I had so many and that's probably why I don't feel good...hahahahahaa:) Overall I had a good time and I can't wait to do it again!

For those of you who have never had it...here is the receipe.
1 oz
vodka

1 oz rum

1 oz gin

1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

fill with Sprite® soda

Fill glass with ice, add the ingredients, shake and serve.

0 comments: