CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10

Sex Addict

I think I need help...for whatever reason sex is always on my mind! I don't know why and I can't help but think about it. My mind is so vivid that I sometimes feel like I'm there...having sex...wild right! I know. Is it because sex is the #1 seller in America or do I just have a perverted mind? I like to try all kinds of toys and positions and I can definitely say that I don't have any complaints in the sex department. lololol.

Its so bad that I'm thinking about having sex right now...too bad Greg is going out of town lmao...now I gotta wait until he gets back...ugggh! But seriously is there something wrong with me? Is it wrong for me to want to have sex all the time? I know they say women think about sex more than men but got damn...this is serious. I like to go all night non-stop with no distractions or interruptions; in other words I like to have sexual eruptions but not just from me...from him too! I aim to please and I enjoy knowing I have made him cum...watching his toes curl and his eyes roll to the back of his head.
My favorite position is doggy style...yes I love it from the back! I love for him to be in control! I love the sound of him beating it up and smacking my ass at the same time. I even enjoy the hair pulling...OK let me not get to graphic lol...see what I'm saying I have a freakin problem...lmao


0 comments: