CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24

Bring Your Kids To Work Day

OK so I didn't know that bring your kids to work day still existed until my boss brought his two kids to work today. I personally am not a big fan of kids but his kids are cute, and they seemed very interested in what I do. So I showed them around the office and explained everything I do. Then I made them a schedule so that they could go around the whole office and get information from each department, which was a great idea because that kept them busy and kept them from driving everyone in the office crazy! Overall it was actually fun entertaining them and it made my day go by faster because it is almost lunch time and I'm starving! I can't wait to eat!!!! I have this big ass custom made sub, and sour cream and onion chips! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Today is yet another BEAUTIFUL day outside and I can't wait to get off!!!!!

Last night the Lakers SMASHED the Nuggets 122-107 once again so we are now 2-0. I'm so excited about the Lakers finally making it to the Playoffs! Its been a long time and its much overdo! Like I said the other day we will be winning the championship and KOBE will be MVP!!!!!

0 comments: