CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4

TGIF


Its Friday and I can't wait to Party! I Live for the weekends, and I can't wait until I get off work! I've been thinking about today since Monday, lmao! Me and my girls are gonna go out tonight and I will be attending a house party tomorrow...yes a house party! I know you are probably thinking is that not for kids? But its sooooo much cheaper! There will be MUSIC...Lots of food and Liquor...it don't get no better! I will probably see some old friends and I know we are going to have a good time because we always do! There will be plenty of pictures so check back!

I have two photo shoots this weekend and I'm so excited...I love being in front of the camera and I'm always excited to see how my photos are going to come out! I also love to see what areas I'm weak in so that I can work on them. I love seeing my facial expressions and my body language, I have noticed when you don't have the right body language or facial expression you can ruin what could have been a beautiful picture!

For lunch I had a Slurpee and a Cheeseburger bite from Seven11 and they hit the spot! I'm so full now and all i want to do is go home and lay down...lolololol...the day is almost over and I must admit its been pretty good. My boss left early and all my work is done so now I get to chill until 5:15! and when the clock hits 5:15 all my co-workers will see is dust! Well I'm going back to searching the Internet for the next hour...

0 comments: