CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17

I Hate You...

Never in my life have I hated anyone as much as I hate you. I kept telling myself you don't hate her cuz hate is such a strong word, but its true...I absolutely positively Hate You! I don't know what happened or what the problem is, but I can't take it anymore. I tried to be nice and at least keep my peace but the hate I have for you right now is stronger than ever. I don't want to speak to you, I don't want you to acknowledge my fucking presence if you see me...just keep it moving; that is the best thing for both of us, I don't want you writing blogs about me (which by the way was pretty fucking lame) and you shouldn't be thinking about me; like I told you before as far as you should be concerned I am Dead to you. Life is too short for me to keep up with all the drama that goes on between us and its getting really fucking old. At one point I had unconditional love for you but now I could seriously care less about you. You try to make it seem like you are some angel and you are better than me because you phrase a different god, when you do the same things I do. Yeah I drink, smoke, and party hard so the fuck what, at one point you did too and you probably still do. I am so fucking dumb for trusting you enough to tell you what's been going on with me lately, and you have enough nerve to try to air me out as some evil person on blogger when you could have simply told me this shit. I hit you up on Saturday so if you really felt all of this bullshit that you are stating you could have simply just told me. But once again you wanted to start some shit. Then I hit you the other day and you want to ignore me and have nothing to say! I'm so fucking sick of you! Sick to my fucking stomach. I don't care how you feel about me or what you say about me; and you can keep talking shit because you are making me Famous. And so what if I have evil thoughts, everyone does! No one is perfect! I may think evil thoughts more than others but I am still a good person. You claim you hate drama but you create it. You knew I was gonna see your dumb ass blog and you knew I was gonna respond.

I have deleted you once from my contacts and I deleted you again the other day, but this time its for good. Just do me this one last favor and delete me as well and never speak to me or of me again. No need for one of your petty as blogs because you said you didn't want to discuss anything so just end it here with this good bye and GO KICK ROCKS IN THE PARKING LOT. I'm done with you!



Thank you and have a nice Life:)


i fin hate you

0 comments: