CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25

I'm so freakin excited for this weekend! Tonight I'm gonna get prettier lmao and go out and party with my gurlz! I'm so happy cuz we haven't partied in a minute! We tried to last weekend but the rain messed our plans up! So tonight we will be taking Adams Morgan over and tomorrow my homie from high school will be coming down and staying the night, and of course we are gonna go out and get bent! Me and her are so overdue for a Reunion! I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself. I've been a little stressed out lately and I need to release that! So tonight I will be getting it in!!!!!!! I can't wait for work to be over so I can go find something to wear and of course me and my homegurlz are gonna prefade! Its Hot outside and Tonight is gonna be one hell of a night!

quotes

0 comments: