CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2

Today Has Been A Good Day

For the first time in a couple of months I finally talked to my brother Dave! I'm so excited! I missed him so much! It was like he disappeared off the face of the Earth. He may not be my real brother but we are close like we are. We met a while back in College and immediately clicked! He is my down ass nigga! But unfortunately he had to go back to VA where he is originally from. We had some of the best times together and he has always been there for me! It was even to the point where if I was cooking I would call him to see if he was coming over to make sure i had a plate saved for him! We even thought about moving in together but some things happened and shit changed...
Besides that today was the big Managers meeting at my job and my role in it was to make sure breakfast and lunch were served and on time. In other words my job was to cater to everyone. Everything went well, everyone ate and everyone is full! No one had any complaints and I'm happy...it actually was not as bad as I thought it would be and it kept my Boss busy for most of the day...thank god! The day is pretty much over and now I'm sitting here wishing I was outside because its nice as hell and I can't wait for my brother to get here!!!!!! The anticipation is killing me!!!!
I've been sitting here thinking about recent events that have occurred and I can't seem to get over them...its funny to me how people can take the smallest things to a whole new level! My name is on Fire right now and I can't seem to stay off people's minds, its just crazy. I hate for people to speak of me in a bad way and I hate for people to say that I said this and I said that. I'm not scared of anyone, so I have no problem admitting to something I said or did. So, if you feel like I'm being two-faced or whatever your issue is please just address it with me. I don't understand or know where people get their information from because I don't talk to anyone that I used to talk to anymore with the exception of maybe a handful of people. I don't even have time to gossip. I'm either at work, at home or in DC either partying or modeling. Most of the friends I have made over the past couple of months don't know anyone from around here and don't associate with anyone from around here so I just don't get it. Not only that, they are all grown ass woman and men with bigger and better issues to deal with, and I clearly don't talk to 95% of the people I used to talk to so I'm baffled by the whole situation. I will admit I love knowing that hoes can't stop thinking of me but the gossip is getting old. All I want to do is succeed and live a successful life, I don't care what others think, do or say. I may be an asshole but hey that's just me...love it or exit stage left. I try my hardest to be nice to people and not start any shit but every time I let my guard down for a second some dumb bitch comes along thinking she or he knows something when in all actuality they don't know a fucking thing. So I ask myself why? Why do you care about me? Is it because you want me, do you wanna be me? do you wish you had my life, because I guarantee if you tried walking in my shoes for a day you would fail! So, what is the problem? I still have not found a valid answer for my question, but I will continue to search for one. I can almost guarantee as soon as this blog is posted, someone will turn my words into something completely off topic. But I don't care, I don't care if you don't like me, what you say about me or what you think of me. I am me and that is something you can't and will never be! Now run and tell that!

0 comments: