CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12

Late Night Blogging

For once in my life I'm in the house on a Saturday and I'm bored as ever! Why am I sitting in the house? I guess its because I'm still tired from partying so hard these past couple of days. I've been lounging around the house all day and I just don't feel like doing much so I decided to write a blog. I don't really have to much to say but there are a bunch of random things on my mind. So I'll start with the fact that my besti is coming to visit me in May and I can't wait! I've been through a lot of shit as far as friends go and it feels good to know that I still have a few close ones. Plus I have not seen her in a minute and I miss her!

I can't wait for the summer! Its gonna be a good one! I got all kinds of trips planned out! I'm going to Black Bike Week, In Myrtle Beach, SC in May...that is gonna be ridiculous! Then I have a family reunion in Columbia, SC which will be held on July 4th. I will be going to see my other Besti, Brother and Grandfather in NC sometime in June, plus I will be going back to Vegas...I can't wait! My summer is gonna be off the chain! Not to mention the fashion shows, photo shoots, and promotions I have coming up!!!!

I miss my mom...I really wish that my dad had been the one to move to ATL and not my mom, but what's done is done. I know we didn't get along too much when I was younger but it was only because she never let me do shit! But now that I'm grown and I look back and I'm like damn I was a fuck up...all she wanted to do was make sure I didn't end up like a lot of these loser mofos around here ended up which is pregnant, loser, no high school diploma. I don't regret anything I ever did but I do wish me and my mom were closer.

Sometimes I sit and wish I was a kid again, no worries in the world and your only job is to go to school and do good! I feel like my childhood was rushed and I had to grow up so fast! There are a lot of things I kinda wish I had done but when I sit and think about I'm like if it were meant for me to do it then I would have done it. I also wonder where my life is gonna take me, I know I'm not supposed to know but it would be nice to have a sneak peek into the future to see what's in store for me. Well I have went on long enough with my random thoughts...guess I'm gonna watch a movie until I fall asleep...goodnight:)

0 comments: